Crazy images of Legendary Beverly Hills estate (12 photos)-Crazy pictures Coll images
Photographs and pictures are all picked up on Net, such as billboards pictures, cool space photos, and such. If you’re in search of Legendary Beverly Hills estate (12 photos) pic, figures or graphics we take them here for you to watch. 2pep.com mainly gather the high-level quality Legendary Beverly Hills estate (12 photos) pictures, figures or snapshots for our viewers to use. 2pep staff and users daily add fresh Legendary Beverly Hills estate (12 photos) pictures, images or photos. Take them right here at 2pep.com the unique data source for Legendary Beverly Hills estate (12 photos) from the internet. Some even had made news ( News Photos ). Left-click the figure to view the image big-size.
Legendary Beverly Hills estate (12 photos)
Beverly Hills – the most famous area in the world, in which there are huge Mansions, Exquisite estates, luxury homes and incredible gardens. Consider some of them.
1. Oosbnyak Jacob Paley. Home orders for Jay Paley in 1935 was the pinnacle of a career for Paul R. Williams. The pool combined Georgian motifs and design of modern high-arched entrance. (Tim Street-Porter)
2. This rich patrimony was recently put up for sale by the widow of the famous producer Aaron Spelling at the price of $ 150 million, making it the most expensive house for sale in the United States. The territory of the estate of 5 295 sq.m. is ground for bowling, beauty salon, a room for wine tasting, a room for packaging gifts and room for storage of silver with humidity control. (Randolph Harrison from The Legendary Estates of Beverly Hills by Jeffrey Hyland, Rizzoli New York, 2008.)
3. Beverly Hills. The mansion of William Randolph Hearts and Marion Davies. One of the most extravagant houses in Beverly Hills. (Randolph Harrison)
4. Beverly Hills. The mansion of William Randolph Hearts and Marion Davies. The original mansion was designed by Gordon B. Kaufman for vice-president of one trust company Milton Getz and his wife, Estelle. In a luxurious two-story library is full of rare and collectible books. (Randolph Harrison)
5. Fleur de Lis. Upon completion of construction of the mansion Fleur de Lys in 2002 he was named one of the grandest mansions of Los Angeles. (Randolph Harrison)
6. Fleur de Lis. The front entrance to the elegant French palace displays a guest once in a two-story lobby with a white panel and the ceiling with golden leaves and marble floors. Hall ends with a double staircase leading to the second floor. (Randolph Harrison)
7. A few decades after the Holmboe Hills went to the market, the estate of Karolvud Drive was established in two adjacent land. Then existing houses were demolished to make way to this mansion. (Randolph Harrison)
8. Bel-Air Road, one of the most desirable and affluent streets in Los Angeles. The first mansion built on the Bel-Air, was built here. It was one of the most impressive mansions. (Randolph Harrison)
9. House on St. Cloud Road. Only a few houses could boast that they live Hollywood stars. For example, this … Once he was especially popular, but in the late 1980′s it was demolished. (Randolph Harrison)
10. House on St. Cloud Road. The new owner polished the mansion on the highest standards. The estate, called «La Belle Vie» (beautiful life), immediately attracted attention, because it was not only a large and impressive, but elegant and refined. The owner has proved that good houses have not gone in the past. (Randolph Harrison)
11. Estate of Burton E. Green. If anyone can rightfully call himself the father of Beverly Hills, so this is Burton E. Green – oil tycoon, who first made a fortune in 1901. From the estate Green began the development of Beverly Hills … (Randolph Harrison)
12. Estate of Kern. The mansion was designed by George Washington Smith to Henry and Elsa Mary Kern. The most memorable feature of the house – with a waterfall cascade stairs and fountains. (Tim Street-Porter)
Via : designpicture.ru
2pep.com retains no rights to pictures, graphics, photographs, images, videos, etc. on this site. All files are copyright by their respective owners.