A 12-year-old boy in India choked on water when he’s playing in a river and a goldfish was inadvertently inhaled into his lungs. When doctors were operating on him, they found that the goldfish in the boy’s body was still alive.
According to the report of British "Sun" on May 31, the small goldfish in boy’s lungs who named Anil Barela was about 3.5 inches. Where many children often swallow fish in the river for playing, but the difference this time is that the goldfish didn’t enter the Anil Barela’s stomach, but into his lungs. After inhaling the goldfish, Anil Barela had difficulty breathing, then an ambulance taking him rushed to a hospital. The doctors quickly performed emergency surgery to remove this "troublesome fish."